View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #21
fuzzyroes
Banned

Good Ole Ron Paul explaining how ridiculous all this Russian talk is:

"“I think they’re just agitating, because they lost the election. They’re throwing out accusations and they have no proof,” the former Republican congressman for Texas said.

“The same people who are making all these charges, they didn’t seem to be worried a bit by the secretary of state having a private server,” Paul said, “which made it much easier for Russia or anybody else to know what was going on.”

“The American people should be worried about the influence of our CIA in other people’s elections, I mean probably hundreds. It’s constant,” he said, even going as far as to allude to “domestic assassinations” the CIA has allegedly taken part in"

Here's the real interesting part:

“Our government doesn’t change a whole lot,” Paul explained. “The people, who behind the scenes control the government, are always the same. And I consider that to be the case in most governments.”

“The propagandists are on the side of the people who want us to be intervening around the world, and I imagine that because Trump has suggested maybe we ought to do a little bit less of that, maybe they don’t like that idea, and they want to discredit him for that approach,” Paul said.