View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #62
Grant V
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid
not around a crowd of people.. be he was talking to me one day about this girl he had interest in.. wasn't sure how to approach her for a second date, etc etc... then says, 'i mean, how do i ask her, i want your pussy?' there's been other women where he says he's thinking of getting with, and 'fornicating.' also said he just needs to try harder to talk to women because he really needs pussy. i get the impression he's somewhat awkward with women but he's not a bad looking guy, like if he tried somewhat he could easily get laid.

it's odd. he'll talk about how he finds certain women sexy. says he needs to get laid but also stays in a lot and doesn't really go out to parties, etc etc etc.

and if i remember right, someone accused him of being gay a while back, and he got somewhat defensive, but not angry about it.
Dude your friend is gay. Maybe he'll find some chick naive enough or that feels bad enough to fuck him, and he'll either not get it up, or will fuck her and like it and continue on in denial. OR he'll remain a virgin until he realizes he doesn't need pussy.