View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #78
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
one person was the worst at washing up and would pile up all her dishes for weeks, until there was nothing left for anyone else to use. when she finally was pushed enough to do the washing up, she'd fill the sink, put everything in there to soak (absolutely necessary at that point), and then just left it. never came back to it. thanks a lot, lazy bitch, thanks for all your effort: moving your pile into a sink filled with water. wow! impressive. on the one occasion she couldn't find a clean fork herself, all hell broke loose, of course. she didn't realise that's the situation she put everyone else in all the time.

see the nice thing about having your own apt is you can do this AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. But on the other hand, i used to be such a cleaner person when i had roommates. I mean much more so than my roommates really...then you give me my own apt and suddenly it's a mess. Turns out not having people to see my messes makes it so i don't really care. But if anyone is supposed to come over, then its emergency cleaning and i'll spend like 3 hours cleaning the whole place... so technically, nobody knows how messy i am. I have shame.