View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 05:35 PM   #240
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
So last night some guys were stealing phone wires from the pole in front of our house.
My sister's boyfriend heard noises and caught them doing it, unfortunately he turned on the living room light while peeking out and they saw him too.

He called the cops immediately, which arrived a couple minutes after... but the stealers managed to stay out of sight until the cops left. When the cops were gone the stealers returned and started throwing rocks at our house. They did some nasty damage to the entrance, lots of broken glass.

Love living in brazil
Christ. You mean the perpetrators weren't even scared enough of the police to leave the scene of the crime, and they just hid behind some bushes until they left or some shit? Did you get a good look at the cops' badges? Were their names "Clancy," "Eddie," and "Lou?"

You've mentioned being dissatisfied with living in Brazil a few times now. Any plans to move to another country? Costa Rica, maybe? I don't know if you speak Spanish or not, but your typed English is indistinguishable from that of a native speaker, so maybe an English-speaking country would suit you well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
saturday i purchased wax strips and tampons from walgreens and the dude was like 'gonna be a crazy night, huh?'
I don't get it... what does he think those things are for?

Seem to be fairly mundane cosmetic and hygienic products to me.