View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:26 AM   #32
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
It's all coming together now... That's why the archive board was initially started and the oldest threads on there are from 2002. Apparently on Feb 1st, 2002, there was a 90% chance of Cactuar losing his virginity! It's on the last page of the archive haha.

I remember being semi pissed at the time cause post counts really were a competition back. The posting of *** actually got banned. The top 100 would change a lot, the top 200 even more and being a numbers guy I would keep records of it and occasionally make posts reporting my results.

And just so ya'll know nothing has changed... there were plenty of people back then on the board who crapped on billy.

As for Dade, every board has a Dade. Your dade actually seems nice, just floods the board. I've only been reading for a few days maybe he is a dick, i dont know.

We have a Dade on our Conquerclub.com messageboard (online Risk) that was an actual troll. He played only a handful of games on the site but posted constantly. I even dusted off my old flame war skills to take him on for about 2 months. And he left for a while (not because of me) and of course everyone missed him. Now he is back and is just a normal poster. Still doesn't play the game though. I never got that in 2000 with the billy hate back then and I don't get it now. I guess people are bored. One of the only Dade threads I've read he posted a ton of videos and one was Vic Chesnutt's Sad Peter Pan. Odd choice, but you know, at least he is playing ball.

i gotta ask why would you feel like your opinion on this is even warranted