View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 03:36 PM   #113
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
“Who cares if Biden and Kamala are both warmongering neoliberals who are obsessed with feeding the American prison industrial complex? You must stop Trump. Maybe we can have real change in 2024”.

Yeah, right. My goal is to get a progressive in 2024. You’d rather suffer 8 years of Harris (Biden won’t last long) than 4 more years of Trump even if those 4 years led to 8 years of AOC. Look at the big picture and stop continuing a broken system. You do realize we’d have got a progressive this time if everyone who supported Bernie voted green in 2016? You guys are telling the Democratic establishment you are happy taking their shit sandwich, and they see no reason to start putting up any candidate who will bring about real change. If Biden wins, the establishment will be even more convinced they don’t need to do anything to earn votes.
Biden has had to pay lip service to progressives to keep their support. Remains to be seen if he will actually be more progressive than he has been in the past.

Trump winning puts the USA's existence into limbo, he's doing so many things to fuck up the election that it will be meaningless in the future because no one will have any confidence it matters, and it probably won't.