View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 09:19 PM   #284
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
are you in college straight out of high school (i have no idea how old you are) or are you an "old" student like erica and me?

as of yesterday i was part-time at 7 hours but decided to add calculus and got lucky that it is 5 credit hours. i really didn't want to take 4 classes, but i did want to be full-time because i get more financial aid and my transportation (CTA pass) is paid for monthly, which is a huge help.

good luck in your studies! are you pumped about any of the courses you're taking?
Straight out of high school. Turning 21 next week

Danke. I'm taking a sports broadcasting class (my third time for credit) that's great. Easily the best thing I've ever gotten to do in school

Apologies to all and sundry; I absolutely do give a shit about the environment, I just really don't feel like taking that class right now cause I'm busy with classes for my major. Was not trying to be edgy or anything. National parks are great, global warming is real, I just don't want to write papers about that stuff right now

I know I've said some incredibly stupid shit on here, but I swear to god, it's mostly misplaced excitement about the Pumpkins and this community, and natural awkardness