View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #51
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
no you're incredibly conservative, you don't seem to ever go outside of your comfort zone. if it's not the way things are then you have a problem with it. "Guys i did a real bad thing last night" was your coming out post. "A bad thing." How bizarre. And then you had to wrestle with it for years. I should have mentioned being a self-loathing gay is perfect for the Log Cabins.
I came out on here well before that thread. And didn't think it was bad. I also don't recall saying it was a bad thing at the time. I clearly remember the conversation I had with my real life friend the next day where I repeatedly stressed to her that I regretted nothing. This is just your revisionist history at work though.

Quote:
if you're not catholic why did you attend ND and continue to support it? You're already starting off well by supporting a notoriously anti-gay american catholic university, by the time you're in your late thirties it will easy to vote for a notoriously anti-gay political party.
I went because it's a good school and I loved the football team. and the alumni network is outstanding. Out of all my good friends from ND, very few of them are religious. All of them have issues with it. I do too. I complain about it a lot. They aren't getting any money from me apart from football and basketball ticket purchases until things change. I still loved my time there and loved my classes and professors and the friends I met there. You don't have any idea what it's like there. So kindly stop trying to tell me how I should feel about it. As many problems as I do have with it though, "notoriously anti-gay" is an absurd stretch.