View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #35
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'll tell you this, you guys won't be using the R-word (that's thrown around here left and right) anymore if you watch this series.

Quote:
Once a fucking retard, always a fucking retard
Quote:
The guys pushing 50 you retard... What did you expect?
Quote:
Just play whatever you want to listen to you retard

Quote:
Fuck off Scotty. Anyone who actually believes in Mormonism is a complete retard and deserves to be made fun of.
Quote:
this is the most retarded argument ever. Some old hag on the bus was all pissed off at me cause I was being critical during some random conversation about music and she started going off about how I don't know shit because the artist I was cutting down has a handful of hits whereas I don't have any. I was just like "are you kidding me? that makes no sense"

I'm sure theres millions of better songwriters/musicians out there than Taylor Swift that just don't have the breaks cause their fathers not a record label executive and they don't have the stereotypical good looks like stick-insect swift.
Quote:
It's fucking retarded man. And as forward thinking as he claimed to be, his sister worked at my store with a stupid little head-piece on cause she had to respect her bat-shit crazy scriptures.

Religions cancerous. Anyone that subscribes to that bullshit should be ridiculed and tarred with feathers