View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 03:26 PM   #5
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

yes, for me the witness seemed to be mostly about “let’s find a way to put a chase and lot of nudity in here and have a ‘surprise’ at the end’ without really trying to do anything beyond that

top for me, i’d say zima blue for something chilled out that’s not trying too hard. that one stuck with me. for something visually compelling with some action/violence and gore, maybe sophie’s edge. and maybe lucky 13 for a straight up the middle kinda thing

those in my list were all on the serious side. there were more light-hearted and silly ones like When the Yogurt Took Over and Alternate Histories that were pretty fun

good hunting is an animation of a short story from Ken Liu, who is the translator for three body problem. not his strongest work but still kinda cool i guess

is there a name for the phenomenon where you genuinely enjoy something a lot on your own, but when you attempt to share it with others, and therefore become more analytical and critical, your enjoyment decreases? i get that with music a lot, and i’m having it happen here now too

they’re all short stories from like 7-20 mins long, they’re not life changing. but it was a really unexpected thing to stumble upon in netflix and i really enjoyed it overall, even though when picking it apart there are plenty of obvious flaws