View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #17
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

nice... dorks my age trying to find a date...

http://thestranger.selectalternative...92223892f4.jpg
http://thestranger.selectalternative...f2cb7c4d26.jpg
UTILIKILT!!!!!!!!!!!
http://thestranger.selectalternative...335f2fb675.jpg

Bookworm Adventurer

'a bookworm adventurer who can say "brains" and "guts" in 27 languages...' (if you know where that quote came from without resorting to google, you have a leg up.)

I'm a NW guy next door who originally escaped from Phoenix. I love technology and my job lets me play with plenty of cool toys. I am one with my geekiness but it doesn't mean I play video games all day, to the contrary I'd rather do something fun with the people I care about.

I am: smart, funny (sometimes dark or filthy sense of humor), shy at times, happy, good listener, honest, independent, enjoy my work, well read and sensual. I'm loyal to my friends and a majority of them are women. Physically: tall, in shape, size 11 feet, not graceful but not clumsy, no supermodel but more like Clive Owen. I like who I am.

I like: to paint (canvas, walls, etc.), hiking, biking ,cooking, reading (thought provoking non-fiction, graphic novels aka comics, scifi/fantasy, research, cereal boxes), seeing bands play (national and local), invent things, watching favorite TV shows (like ER, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, House, The Closer, Southpark), traveling, swimming/working out, play board games with friends, good movies, see inspired art, good food, volunteer in the community. Also pretty handy, been known to build things from scratch.

furballs: I have one tremendously cool cat named Geddy. He is a character and gets along well with other animals (and most people).

you are: intelligent, have a sense of humor, not self absorbed, wonder at the universe, enjoy sci-fi/fantasy, love creating interesting ideas that may or may not make sense, aware of your impact on the world. You see beauty in many ways.
Deeper

If you could have a dinner party and invite any 4 people, dead or alive, who'd be coming? Émilie du Châtelet, Albert Einstein, Janeane Garofalo and Richard Dean Anderson

Where are your local haunts? Hatties Hat, Triangle Cafe, People's Pub, Sunset Bowl, Viking Tavern, Elysian, Matador, The Sloop

My radio dial is usually tuned to: my ipod.
Fill It

I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are ignorance and liars

Something I learned from the last person I dated is to enjoy the simple pleasures

If I could take back one thing I said this week it would be what happened to your hair!

Design your ideal mate: the brain of Tina Fey and the body of Lisa Loeb (or vice versa)

I want to make a t-shirt that says Enslave Ballard

My idea of a great date is talking and laughing

When stuck in gridlock I go crazy and start singing

My guiltiest pleasure is bacon, bacon, bacon

The first section I turn to in the Stranger is Savage Love

The quickest way to my heart is sincerity The quickest way to my bed is passionate kisses And in the morning, I like my eggs cooked with bacon

The last show I saw was 14/48

Great sex calls for lots of touching and passion

It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm snuggling or reading

When I die, I believe I will go to the compost pile of life

One sport I will never get is Golf

When I was a kid, I actually owned a purple bicycle