View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Definitely not "weird" but a good example of all the broads around Seattle:

http://pictures.match.com/pictures/42/21/49164221A.jpeg

Me: Too fabulous for words, but, if forced to articulate my attributes, I'd have to say creativity, ambition, individualism, moxie, and sardonic sense of humor rank at the top. Am I humble? Absolutely not, but neither are you. I am only interested in knowing people who can fully appreciate me - to do that, you'll be discerning and equally confident, strong but never controlling (nor do you feel the need to be), and able to level me with just a glance.

I am a political writer/contemporary military historian (no, I am not pro-military...I could probably most aptly be described as a bleeding heart liberal) and am unarguably happiest when surrounded by stacks and stacks of (good) books. I work like a maniac and play even harder, and am always up for just about anything.

You: Absolutely fabulous. Wicked smart, brilliant to be exact, devastatingly handsome, absolutely hysterical, nonconformist.

P.S. If you like Bill O'Reilly, don't even bother.

"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision. Their goals differed, but they all had this in common: that the step was first, the road new, and the response they received - hatred. The great creators - the thinkers, the artists, the scientists, the inventors - stood alone against the men of their time...but the men of unborrowed vision went ahead. They fought, they suffered, and they paid. But they won." –Ayn Rand
About me