Thread: Where's Solara
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 02:26 AM   #312
Rocket Launcher
Apocalyptic Poster

Default spfc.org song description

"Went from a typical 90's-type rocker to something that felt like it belonged." -BC, SP Nexus 2014-03-28

"Back through the COUGARS we fell. I circled round 'SOLARA.' 'Too grunge though,' I offered, a negative buzzword in these parts. 'Better if it was straight, or more psych.' Singing the melody I came up with an opening figure reminiscent of 'Heaven and Hell' Sabbath (Go Tony). Sketched out a basic 2-part guitar demo, and with some digi-magik made the beat that made it a rocka-rolla (Go Priest). Funny what a riff can do to a spine. So 'SOLARA' is back with the STARS." -BC, 2014-04-12

"Today was one-song pony time; being 'in or out for 'SOLARA.' Tried it: acoustic, the same, psych, synth, Sabbath shuffle, and dead-flower straight. Somehow it kind of works, and lives on." -BC, 2014-04-14

Lyrics

[unavailable]

Notes

Song discussed on the official SP site in spring 2014, possibly slated for one of the 2 albums planned for 2015.

no wonder boll fucked it up, that long of work on a song. It's even more embarrassing that this came out after such a long time