View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #20
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Gatecrasher, 1 Year Ago

Quote:
Interesting interpretations from some of you. Even more interesting to me however, are the former "fan" reactions to this album. The cognitive dissonance is REAL. Some of you just can't accept that Pete went through this life, weighed the evidence, and chose god.

It triggers you just as much as it does the SJW's 99% of you profess to hate lol. Which makes me chuckle! I like to chuckle, in this world today you'll find less and less reason to do so... i must thank you i suppose. THANKS!

But i digress, it still doesn't give you a pass, not by any means lol. Chad, a D-bag who left his comment here in 2015 is particularly guilty of flinging his preconceived bs all over this album. Nobody gives a shit about your faith, or lackthereof! Pete left a message, either accept it, or at the very least respect it, did he sell out like so many do? NO, in fact it was the less popular stance, it would have been far easier to stay the course and keep talking about sex in the forest with women on the rag... i'm sure that's far more intellectually pleasing to you. October Rust is a masterpiece, but going down on a chick during her time of the month isn't exactly the height of intellectual lyrics, which many of you profess is one of Peters best qualities. OH I GET IT, when it's about religion you don't want to hear it... because muhstupidreligion

He could have stayed the course yes, but alas, he didn't do that. He admitted his faults, he warned others against his mistakes, and you call this WEAKNESS!? HA! He stayed true to what he always knew to be right in his heart of hearts. He didn't somehow capitulate in a state of weakness. He reached the peak of his knowledge!

As for Zionism, Pete was 100% correct. Many will disagree, but time will prove him right sadly. Pete had no hatred for the Jews, only the globalists in this world. The ones who pull the strings, behind closed doors, never to be spoken of like some sort of fucking Voldemort!!!!!! Think about that, long and HARD.

You want to know who rules over you? Find out who you can't criticize, and whom others shirk away from criticizing... even going as far as to ban, delete, shadowban, and ostracize any and all who speak against their goals!

The truth? I didn't care much for this album when it released, only over the past 6 months did i really give it another listen outside of September Sun (always liked that one) but this song in particular stands out to me now. Not just for its message, but it's pure artistic value. This is a very complex song, as is usual for Type O, but this one is one of the most complex.

A fact that was lost on me due to my disdain for the lyrics! Being atheist at the time i was simply turned off by it. Notice how i didn't leave a scathing review however, and i assure you, i was on this site in 07 reading comments, it's funny how things come full circle. But i left no comment bashing Pete, because he dared to pull me out of my f'ing echo chamber!

NAY, i simply wasn't ready to hear his message. If you aren't, that's fine. But i highly recommend keeping a recording of it somewhere. You'll want to reference most of this album over the next 10 years, a MOUNTAIN of evidence and countless hours of research have led me to this conclusion.

Believe, or don't, idc, but the people in charge of this world DO, and prophecy is EVERYTHING to them. This album is pure genius. Period.