Thread: SAOSB Vol 3
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #174
incubator
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothahi4L View Post
MY boy, I am already at home. Ready to wank to Run to me!

The Reissues were ok. As I said. There wasnīt much new to detect.

Funny how people hang on to the past....praising the reissues. I personally donīt need any Adore Tour Live recording or Viper Room shit or whatever. There were plenty of free live recordings available before bolly had released the reissues. Thatīs why I was quite disappointed with the final reissue.

Tell me 5 good new (unheard songs from the reissues) that kick ass. For me "Let me give the world to you produced by Rick Rubin was/is pretty cool. Although Iīve already listened to it before the reissue.

Thatīs why i fart on the machina reissue.
iīd be more interested in Vol 2 (What a great album name!!!) - I give belzebub one last chance (now that the 3 are back together) - and bullyboy can prove one last time that he still can write a great album with great production.

And now my dear enemies and friends of brothahial - I drink a fuckn beer!
I do agree, I enjoyed the first 3 reissues but the rest were a bloated wastes of time. The main draw of the Machina one isn't the bonus stuff though. Even if there's not a single unheard track on there it's still going to be quite a different experience. Bits are getting rerecorded, everything's being remixed, unfinished Machina II tracks are getting finished. That's the idea anyway.. maybe it'll end up being a simple Machina remaster, an existing rip of Machina II and a few versions of Le Douche Machina (Howard Willing Remix)