View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 12:07 AM   #13
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
no the bubble surrounds you.

it's also completely ignorant to assume a guy like trump who's been dealing with other business owners foreign and domestic for 30+ years is so easily "manipulated" as you say.. you people aren't even giving the dude enough time yet to fail! and these comparisons to hitler are so blatantly desperate it's sad.

i don't see anyone acknowledging the fact that horrible people (hate groups etc) are associated with both sides of this clusterfuck..we can throw shit back and forth all day on what we believe to be the "worse" association, but as for myself i see no other choice than to remain optimistic that this new administration will succeed and find common ground on a lot of the issues most are concerned about.

oh and wiki-leaks isn't some fake news site hosted in russia btw- do you think hillary would have appointed someone like elon musk to her advisory board? sure, i can see why some are questioning these cabinet picks but again, it's still too early to know what their agenda is.

we didn't need yet ANOTHER career politician elected this time around, nor someone who is proven to be about as shady as it fucking gets (see video below) with much more serious issues than hot mic tapes from over a decade ago.. i'll take that shit over "spirit cooking" and the podesta brothers any day if you guys want to talk about someone's true character or agenda.

this lady is a fucking liar and you should be more butt hurt about what she did to bernie if anything for christ sake.
Why can't anyone accept the election is over? Nowhere did I mention Hillary. Just go on and on and on while Trump commits treason why don't ya