View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 07:57 PM   #104
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
i have no idea. i've never led him or anyone here on, that'd be gross. it's got to be a personal problem cause i didn't do anything wrong. i don't think he can process attention from others and appropriately categorize it. i'm used to weirdos but this is a bit excessive.

and again, that was brought on by an obvious 'your mom' joke. guess i should have made it a 'your dad' joke. don't have time for drama or crazy.

You are full of shit. The first time I mentioned Monique you sent me a pm complaining about feeling ordinary. How many times did you dismiss you husband when we talked? Why did you keep bringing up the various netphorians you have slept with and lived with? Why did you keep getting upset whenever I would so much as mention another female? Over and over again you would stop pming me or start insulting me. What about the time you said you were worried about bringing your baby with you to visit me because you wouldn't be able to "pay me the proper attention"? Is that the way a normal friend behaves?

You got carried away, time and again, and are too cowardly to admit it so you called me crazy. Thanks.