View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzargh View Post
well yeah i guess im looking for something to change...... but oh im totally going back for more madness. whats the best you can get to? Ive never had hallucinations like i heard my mate once sat speaking to shrek, how much do you need to do to get to that stage? how did it change you ? ego death ?
I've never had full blown hallucinations (as in, nothing to do with the input around you) - I've had things morph, and sounds get distorted in many ways, but not something out of nothing. My favorite distortions were body related, like you know in charlie and the chocolate factory where they are in the room that is either getting smaller or they are getting bigger? I've had that sensation a lot on LSD (and on my first trip) and really enjoyed it.

Once you take more than like 600mics of LSD all you're doing is lengthening the trip.
Not sure the exact amount but taking more and more won't get you "higher"

Ego death? I never experienced anything I would call ego death. I believe it helped my creativity and also had me question a lot of things that I thought were basic truths that were really other people's rules and not real. Rules are imaginary.