View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #29
Order 66
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flspnut View Post
I prefer "today" to STRTJ, I also prefer plume to STRTJ. BUT I prefer plume to today. StRTJ is better than blew away though. Then there is the comparison of STRTJ and Disarm. This is a virtual tie in my book. Some days I like STRTJ better, somedays Disarm....guess it depends on my mood. If I compare STRTJ to Bleeding the Orchid....no contest, Bleeding the Orchid ROCKS!! Once I broke up with a girlfriend while driving in my car to it!!! Maybe that is why I like BTO so much!! She was a real bitch and orchids are so beautiful. And to bleed an orchid.....what exactly does that mean anyway? To me it meant that this beautiful girl riding shotgun...i wish she would bleed. Maybe she was already that day and hence the breakup. Enough of that. Lets take a Zwan song and compare it to STRTJ. How about baby lets rock....good song but doesnt have the depth of STRTJ so I go with STRTJ on this one. XYU kicks STRTJ's ass!!! No contest. One time at band camp....we tried to play XYU and what a fiasco!! We couldnt play STRTJ because we didnt have a bass guitar. O well, I asked the camp counselor if he knew of anyone who had one. And he said no, unfortunately, or we probably would have tried to play STRTJ since it was duovamp's favorite song on TAFH. What is a duovamp anyway? I do know vamps are gay, and to be a duo-vamp...meaning 2 vamps? Kinda confusing. This is in a nutshell what I think about STRTJ. I could really go on all day long, let me know if you really want to know more about my feelings of STRTJ...... Scale of 1-10 I give it about a 7.8
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ll/33egzsw.gif