View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:01 PM   #169
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Answer me this, are Indian people on average hairier than most other races?

Most Indian kids I grew up with could grow full beards by the time they were teenagers. You look at the Sikhs, those are all very thick, lustrous beards, you look at other races and most simply can't grow beards like that.
I'm going to answer you on two levels

1. No, they aren't. By the way, this is the level where you are missing the point and purposely trying to misdirect the argument, but I'm going to get to what is actually wrong with you in a moment.

2. Even if it was true, which it isn't, you are doing nothing but engaging in racial stereotyping. I mean you even crossed it with beauty-shaming women OF this ethnic group. The idea that you truly don't see what is wrong here is kind of beyond me because it's hard for me to accept how anyone can be this stupid, insensitive, tone-deaf, and just totally fucking oblivious to what world we are living in. You fucking suck for saying something like this regardless of how true you perceive it to be. Don't go around fucking talking about this race is this and that race is that. It's racist, and it's not that fucking complicated. On an even more basic level, why don't you have any fucking respect or decency in any way whatsoever? Remove the racial element. Remove the misogynistic element. It's still a tremendously rude, gross, thing to say. You are sensitive to overhearing a white person talk about "white girl shit" at the gas station but you think this is ok? There's just no way. You knows exactly why this is wrong, you just do this shit anyway. Which is..... yeah, you guessed it, racist. You're just a disrespectful piece of trash