View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:03 AM   #15
Starla

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cup O Mercury
It makes me sick that the supreme court recently voted 5-4 that carbon dioxide ( the stuff that you exhale) is a pollutant. Shall we all hold our breath so that the polar bears don’t drown?
This is a major victory for the left.
This is all about guilt. If you feel guilty enough about how you live you will bend over, grab your heels and take bigger government and higher taxes.
Two months ago there was a expadition to the north poll to study the effects or evidence of global warming. It was fifty below inside their tent, there equipment malfunctioned due to the cold, and frostbite caused the team to return home.
The citrus crop in California was largely destroyed by frost.
Global warming is supposed to cause more storms. Last year not one hurricane hit the United States.
Scientist know the temperatures of other planets, and of course the temperatures are rising. I can only figure that some sort of life is driving SUVs on Mars.
Only four percent of all green house gas is produced by humans, one percent by the US.
Cow farts cause more green house gas than cars and industry combined.
The earth has been warming and cooling even when t rex went tear assing through the cretatious
From the forties to about nineteen seventy five the earth cooled, and ever since it has been warming back up, only to cool again some years from now.
Thousands of sientest think that global warming from humans is garbage.
It’s April and It’s 21 degrees outside.
Information from listening to Rush.
lolll
your post made me want to go unscrew all my energy saving light bulbs and replace them with the old school ones