View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 03:44 PM   #207
cjs42079
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperpot5 View Post
A buddy of mine who did/does a ton of concert filming filmed it. Pretty sure he put it out on VHS or maybe DVD around the time. I know he's aware of the pre-FM (and I sent him the dl link off archive). Not sure if he plans to do a synced version. The full (cam audio) version on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsn-mfoAZME - I'll check w/ my buddy to see if he has any intention to sync it in full.....

How did you manage to get the pre-FM? Amazing quality! Was that a lucky break or did you have access to other concert audio like that?
It was a bit of a lucky break. I used to play in local bands in Philly and made friends with some radio folks who had access to the preFM source. I don't know if you've seen the Foo Fighters acoustic preFM from '00 in Philly but I was the source for that too. I think the only other piece I have is a Blindside acoustic session in Philly that I never shared with anyone. I didn't really ask for things, just happened to get 3 great sources through good friends.