View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 06:34 PM   #266
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
I never called myself moderate...liberal...or any other bullshit term. I never heard the term "sjw" until I came (back) to netphoria a few weeks ago. I was participating in a conversation someone else started about "sjw". I don't say I hate fox because that's what liberals are supposed to say. I say I hate it because I fucking hate it. not only do I think the 2nd amendment should be repealed, I think all guns should be illegal. ALL. is that going to happen, no. but I'm allowed my opinion. I also think usa should distribute wealth more like bernie sanders platformed for. where you and me differ is race, pure and simple. I do believe minorities have it less easy in this country than whites. but I don't believe its as bad as people like you think it is. I think more blame on the state of certain communites should lay at the feet of the people in those communitues and less on the "system". I watched my city burn because cops (white and black) got accused of causing the death of a black kid who'd been arrested 18 times before, before there was a shred of evidence. the city bends over backwards to help blacks and they still rioted for (in my opinion) a senseless reason. the millions of dollars that disproportionately go into the city vs the "white" parts of the state doesn't seem to help. and I know you disagree with that, fine. I haven't lived life in your shoes and you haven't lived life in mine. neither one of us are lawmakers, but I vote Democrat all the way. mostly because I hate republicans moreso than I like democrats. I fully support women's right to choose. I voted to pass same sex marriage in Maryland. I think religion is fucking stupid. male female transgender, do whatever makes you happy. you disagree with me about race, that's fine but please stop the negativity towards me. if not, back to blocktown u go. I attempted to exit all political conversations on this board but people love me and keep namedropping me so I don't want my fans to think I abandoned them
so you're a political know-nothing who wants to have an opinion, got it.

your comments about non-whites having it less bad than they say is racist. you don't get to decide how bad minorities have it, and you come off incredibly entitled and privileged that you even think this is your place.

your comments about baltimore are equally racist and it only took two sentences or so of your ramblings for me to realize you actually have no god damn clue about baltimore. I'm sure in your mind, having an arrest record makes it totally ok for the police to throw you around in an automobile until you literally fucking are killed, but that's because you are racist trash who grew up in some kind of white enclave. you don't have a fuckin clue what life is like for black people in baltimore so shut your fucking mouth. go ahead and send me back to "blocktown" you stupid offensive shit