View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 11:47 PM   #1
Smashing Corgan
Oblivious Virgin

Post You got to read this shit!

This is from the z-board, I almost died laughing.

Dear Mr. Corgan,
I really really hope you read this. I don't know how to say this. I've written this letter about 50 different times and it's never right, so I'll just come out and say it. I'm your daughter. My name is Adelaide Skyla DeLango, but everybody just calls me Skye. I just turned eleven years old on July 16 and I'm going into 6th grade at Astoria Middle School next year.

My mom always told me my dad died in a car crash, but she told me the truth just a few days ago. Since then I went to your website, www.smashingpumpkins.com, and found out some stuff about you from the people there (also got harassed). But anyway, the main thing I found out was that you aren't in that band anymore so I'd have better luck getting in contact with you if I posted on the www.zwan.com message board. So here I am.

Okay, so my mom's name is Judith DeLango. She was a nursing major at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You met her when The Smashing Pumpkins performed there, and according to her, you were both at a party after the show where there was a lot of drugs. And now I'm here.

I feel really really weird telling the whole story here because it's a message board and like everybody's gonna read it, so I'll just finish here. If you get in touch, I'll tell you much more about me. I really really want to meet you and I hope you want to meet me too.

E-mail me at [email protected] or instant-message me at RockosModernSkye if you want my home address.

Please please please please PLEASE get in contact with me somehow. This message board was the only way I could find to talk to you but if you'd only e-mail me or something maybe we could talk? And maybe we could arrange a meeting or something? I hope you read this.

Sincerely,
Skye