View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:24 AM   #6729
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

As a born-again Christian, I truly believe that human transformation is possible in correlation with Romans 12:1-2 NIV which states, “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” According to the Bible, once you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior the old man – or your old way of thinking is transformed or rebooted into the mind of Christ. This means that your mind will be even more conscious when you encounter sin, wrong doings or wrongful thinking. This transformation is what I believe gives individuals the power to change their moral values, character and ethical conduct. Individuals change their moral values by allowing the new consciousness to guide their thought processes and actions away from their previous sinful nature. The new consciousness that guides their moral compass will have a tremendous effect on the character of the born-again believer. Now the character of the individual improves because of the changes to their moral values. Lastly the ethical conduct of the individual experiences a radical transformation. I remember when I first truly received Jesus Christ as my Savior. I wanted everyone to be saved as I was and even now I have the same passion to see others turn their life over to Christ. The ethical conduct changes because now as a believer you are more globally minded. You begin to really care about the well-being of others and you wonder if your encounter with them will change their eternal destination! As for me, I experienced a complete 360- degree life and perspective change. God transformed my mind gradually and as I began to read and truly understand the Word of God, He allowed influential individuals to help guide me through my journey! I believe that God does the transformation and people give helpful information!