View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 09:59 PM   #1
Samsa
Banned

Exclamation my roommate met jon stewart

lol. i'm sitting here watching trading spaces and she runs in and she's all 'i met jon stewart!' and i'm all 'you did?' and she was all 'you should have come! one sec!' and she ran in the bathroom (she has a horrible bladder. every time she goes out when she comes home she has to pee like niagara falls or something).

so she gets out of the bathroom and she's all 'you should have come! he was sitting behind us!' (they were at a soccer game)

and i'm all 'kewl'

and she told me they were sitting there and someone was all 'pst. behind us. jon stewart'. and she turned around and was all 'ehm can i just introduce myself?' and he was all 'yes?' and she was all 'i just wanted to tell you that my roommate and i watch you all the time' and he was all 'you should keep doing that. it keeps me employed' and she smiled and said 'yeah'. lol. like hell she watches him heh. sometimes when she's like in here changing she watches him.

heh. she says she is mad cuz no one had a cell phone she wanted to call me and make me come or something. i wouldn't have wanted to go like run over to the soccer game just to meet jon stewart. i mean i don't know him that would've been weird. but heh.