View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #192
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
What is not grown up about having values and opinions? Unless you are referring to the anger. Or maybe you think i'm being judgemental. Well all i can say is from what i know people who have known courtney love don't tend to see her as a wonderful human being so i think my judgement of her based on what i know is probably close enough to the truth. And honestly the older i get the angrier i get. Might be bitterness. But when i see people like Courtney love succeed, it's hard not to be bitter. Of course it could be said she hasn't succeeded that well what with all the drug addiction problems but anyway, that video of her showing her tits and being like oh my god i'm so awesome cause like check out my tits just sent me a little over the edge.
Your "values" come off as a rant of someone who is incredibly jealous that any musician you think is shit gets attention, yet you don't.

Your posts in general - even when you say you are trolling like winners are guys fucking over 40 women under age 40 - have a misogynist undertone of someone who is sexually insecure and lashes out at people who aren't.

If you think you are voicing "opinions of an adult"- check your writing. You aren't.

Last edited by pavementtune : 05-13-2014 at 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling