View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #7284
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

ah you came from Munich, so you got the money shot couple of minutes before central station, when you cross the river, to your right?

(slightly different angle)

http://mein.salzburg.com/fotoblog/he...uto-149700.jpg

and fuck no, don't, unless you are going by bus to Bosnia. From what I hear, you have the "Aktion Scharf" currently on ÖBB trains - illegal immigration. Aka cops randomly searching trains. Do NOT transport even half a g of pot on a train South. Like this is a fucking no brainer, Took. You do not want to be held by cops, along with dozens of Romanians, by cops who speak very little English, and then have the entire hassle with your passport, proof of residence in the US, your embassy being informed. Like are you fucking kidding me. For pot? For pot you can get for a quarter of what you will pay in Vienna for it in Bosnia? Don't be an idiot, it's just fucking pot, you will survive without getting stoned, too.

Can you spit somewhere for me? How long will you be in Salzburg or are you already out and headed to Vienna?