Thread: Pic Post
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #2798
Shallowed
Braindead

Smile

A few weeks ago I met a woman on the internet. We went out for a date at a cheap Chinese restaurant, had spicy noodle soup, went back to her place, drank, and took these photos plus some more. At first I protested, because I don't like having my photo taken and I feel very unphotogenic most of the time, but I was eventually convinced, and I ended up getting quite into it. We took about 100 photos, 50 of them were rubbish, 40 of them were decent, and 10 or so of them were so good that they made the decent ones look like shit. It felt weird culling good photos from great photos.

I've never had my photo taken like this. It was quite a profound experience. There were some that I took, but she was in all of them and has requested that I only post them to places like Facebook. So if anyone wants to see the others, you can add me on Facebook if you like and if I like you and I trust you. I've now decided to look into getting into photography myself, and maaaaaayyyyyyyybe modelling, but I don't think that the modelling industry is one I can see myself a part of.