View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #80
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i don't think the point fuzzy is making about the similarities between teh Sops!!1 and BrkBrah are that outrageous. this is just the board's usual MO to set him on fire for everything he says. some of his points are valid imho. yeah walt may be more malicious than tony, who has trouble coping with the consequences of his actions, but they're both anti-heroes.

also, i'm guessing breegers is drunk/inebriated rn and in the past he has expressed regret for using terms like 'retard' or 'downs syndrome' as pejoratives, for which he'll probably apologize later. in which case, it would be a startlingly similar behavioral pattern to one that a certain mr. roes, first name fuzzy, has displayed in the past.
i agree there are similarities, especially if you break it down to "they are both anti-heroes"

i never saw tony as having problems coping with the consequences of his actions. or i guess, he doesn't want to change. he just wants to stop having panic attacks. so in that way he has problems coping, but cognitively it's not like he wants to change his behavior. he is totally fine with his behavior. but it has been like 5 years since i watch it, maybe i am forgetting some stuff