View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 10:27 AM   #40
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

my psychologist said if i really want friends maybe i should deal with the unpleasantries of Facebook. To be fair he didn't bring it up, i talked about how used to make friends before, which is forums, but how nowadays its mainly facebook you make friends on online and i said i don't like Facebook for many reasons.

He's probably right though. but like christ i don't want family to try adding me for one. Also i really don't think i could deal with anyone that even memes once. Anyway when i was on facebook i couldn't get myself to use it much even with people i was closer with. It's the whole public thing. Like i don't know, commenting on someone's pic or page to me is kinda like...it's like...calling someone but there's a party of 30 people at their place and they've got you on speaker phone. All the people make me feel overly self-conscious. And the less i know them well the worse it is.