View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:22 AM   #428
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
2014 seems to be the year I'm getting an idea how it is when people start passing away left and right. I don't want to imagine how it is when you're 70, and most people you knew have died. Maybe it's getting easier, less surprising, less shocking.

Death number 7 this year. Offed himself, only 36, one of the extremely "lucky" people, then depression hit him.
And I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I have to blame someone. His family says they've always been with him since he was struggling with depression, especially "towards the end." Then why the fucking fuck did nobody force him into hospital. And I know I'm a piece of shit for thinking that. But how do you do it without blaming anyone?

I should consider becoming a theist, at least you got to blame god for shit like this.
suicide is the worst kind of death, I'm sorry. worse than cancer for me. not that it's a quantifiable thing but in my experience it has been worse. we get a lot of it in new zealand for some reason. could be the weather and the farms. sorry pavement.