Thread: online dating
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #172
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post

I'm to the point where I'm avoiding men on these apps. I am attracted to men, but the straight guys on these apps are horrible. their profiles are soooo bad. I don't know what the fuck they're thinking when they put horrible photos or obnoxious profile descriptions online. Are they all that stupid?
Jesus fucking Christ you are delusional and an imbecile. Shit-talking men but at the same time, didn't you biologically start out your life as a man? And as a white, cis-gendered man at that. I'm not critiquing you over it, unlike YOUR entire post which basically just shits on anyone that isn't what YOU'RE looking for. You putting a negative connotation on men isn't exactly helping you make friends. It's portraying you as a sexist.

Maybe its your profile that is "soooo bad" as to quote yourself. Thought about that? How does it feel to be on the other side of things? This is what you sound like. And I have no problem with what you choose to be, however it does seem as if you do have a problem with 90 % of the population.

I hope you can be better.