View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Default okcupid makes me laugh

OkCupid.com: Forums / Success - Failure / What an UNbelievable JERK!

the comments are priceless. i love that this chick is surprised at the results.

--------------
What an UNbelievable JERK!

I've met some jerks in my life, but this one has been by far the worst.
I'll start off by saying how I noticed a lot of men here complain about not getting messages. Therefore, I decided to take it upon myself to message men in my area who I found interesting. This one in particular was creative, intelligent and handsome...or so his profile led me to believe. We messaged each other on and off through here and IM for about 3 weeks before we met. It's amazing how much of a connection you can make with someone just by talking to them online. We had a lot in common and a lot of the same outlooks. I could not wait to meet him in person.

So the day we meet rolls around and I dress up nicely and wear my hair beautifully, and let's face it...I looked HOT. We meet at a little cafe/restaurant place, and he was just...rude. He barely made eye contact with me, he spoke in a bored monotone voice. I did most of the talking, and I swear to God he would kind of roll his eyes in a childish way. He habitually checked his watch and his cell phone. When the meal ended he only offered to pay for his half, and then bails. Doesn't offer me a ride or anything. What did I do wrong? It was so depressing since I really liked him online.

Naturally, I go home and drink almost a full bottle of wine when I get a text message from him. He asks if I want to come over his place and hang out, maybe watch a movie. I thought "This is great, he's going to make it up to me and maybe he was just nervous before". Well I get there and drink some more with him, and next thing you know we're having sex. At the end of the night he calls me a cab and I go home, THINKING that this is just the first of many dates. The last thing he said was that he'd call to take me out to concert nearby.

A week comes and goes, no word from him. I text him and no reply. I call and get the answering machine. I write him on Okcupid and he deletes his whole account. I was so baffled. That was until saw that he created a NEW profile just yesterday. All it says is that he had a bad okcupid experience, and to please have a full shot of your body.

Ok. I get what this asshole did. He treated me like complete shit because I'm not super model skinny. I don't have a full body pic, but I did tell him that I was average, which is TRUE. I am average, I have curves, I don't fit into a size skinny jeans. Is this reason to treat me the way he did? GOD it's scumbags like these which make me lose all faith in mankind!!!