View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #75
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
I do, it just has nothing to do with the fact that he went back on his word before that already.

Which is okay, honestly, I did say I would do stuff and then backed out of it occasionally, had to, it happens, there is no point in doing something when it feels like pulling teeth (fuzzy's words) and you get nothing out of it but misery.

it's not like fuzzy became famous and then ridiculed his peers in the same league for doing x for years, then turned around to do x himself.

however, it is pretty funny that going back on his word would upset you, fuzzy. some just do it more often than others, which is basically building the foundation that nobody in their right mind would buy what they publicly say, and Corgan accomplished pretty much that.

difference being fuzzy apparently knows shame, since he insists on "putting context" to it, while Corgan has abandoned shame or integrity a long time ago.
Thanks for the empathy Pave . I know we've butted heads before, but I think we're similar folk... At least in our fandom... I know I've acted like a dick here, but I always make sure to be truthful.