View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #226
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

so i guess the drug test after 90 days is to make sure that they don't waste money on your benefits?

i've noticed for-profits tend to have this thing against training, i've been thrown into a lot of situations in business where they don't give you any kind of training, mostly because they don't fucking care because whatever you do isn't exactly important enough to make sure you know how to do it. there's plenty of asslickers in this world that will bend over backwards to cater to an employer, and that's exactly the type of bootlick they are looking for

you know the type of deluded fuckstick that will go home and study and read shit during break and lunch (or not take them at all), since there's basically two and a half days of "training" or worse still "onboarding", so they can make sure they're working hard for their practically speaking minimum wage shitbrick office job and impress their retarded supervisor who is working 60 hours a week for 35k and has been deluded by corporate culture into thinking they are successful and being rewarded