View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 02:25 AM   #667
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Former Marilyn Manson keyboardist Madonna Wayne Gacy (aka Pogo) ripping Billy Corgan on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/stephen.bie...34969126563917

“Trent Reznor and Charlie Clouser in their pinky fingers have more knowledge about synthesizers than Billy Corgan has in his giant bald f****** head!”

“Oh my God, I just had an epiphany: just like Brian Warner thinks he’s David Bowie, Billy Corgan thinks he’s Brian Eno! I mean why else would you release box sets of ridiculous synthesizer and radio noises for hundreds of dollars unless you thought you were f****** Brian Eno… who could actually do a good job with it, like ‘music for airports’?”

“It all makes sense now, except Brian Eno is a humble, decent, human being who actually does make art and experimental music… while Billy Corgan is a walking, talking, piece of human feces that makes faux art and bullsh*t noise!”

“Is ‘Siddhartha’ a type of synth or is he actually using the name of the Buddha for his pompous self-indulgent crap?”

“Hey I’ll sell you an eight-hour box Jam of synthesizer crap for $8 if you want it? Seriously I got f****** tons of that crap. At one point in time, I tried to write the world’s longest song… it would literally take hours upon hours of CDs, because it was set at exactly 1 BPM.”

“His electronic stuff is like a chimpanzee with a typewriter, given enough time they can write Shakespeare.”

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 04-06-2018 at 02:46 AM.