View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 12:26 PM   #24
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
yeah that's undeniably a great quote.

about keaton, though - i dunno. i mean yeah, i read that too. and as i said, she wasn't horrible the entire way through. she did have some nice moments, actually - which kind of made me debate with myself if she went for a campy vibe on purpose on the scenes i thought were terrible?

the most notably bad one was her neurotic nervous wreck thing when she first hits on Woody's character. i mean that's just terrible, obvious acting all around
I hate Diane Keaton so much. I will never understand how woody allen, or anyone for that matter, fell in love with her. Everything about her gets on my nerves. its almost worth it to watch Looking for Mr Goodbar just to see her get stabbed to death by Tom Berenger at the end (i mean its supposed to be a horrible scene but it being Diane Keaton, it just made me happy...although she does scream like a banshee throughout it all which is terribly annoying).

I never really got into woody allen no matter how much i tried but I like some of the less obvious ones like Radio days and Bullets over broadway (my favorite of his). Annie hall and Manhattan though, eh.