View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 06:54 PM   #192
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
And honestly I have not really enjoyed smoking weed the last dozen or so times I have. My tolerance is so low I get super high from a measly hit and then I start freaking out about all the mistakes I have made in the recent past. It's bad.

Drinking and smoking is really bad for my pereodontitis too. My gums are aching and yesterday they bled a little when I flossed. I think it's going to be a sober winter followed by a sober year. god fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I remember weed being like that, before I quit. I would feel terrible every time, just so paranoid and consumed by guilt and grief. I'd end up asking myself why I was doing this to myself.

I gave up for close to a year and then only smoked every few months, when I would go on massive benders. They were pretty good.

I think it was just the end of it truly being a habit, that it started being really horrible.

We went to buy from a guy with a walled off grow room at his place, I mean the place fucking reeked, there was no point walling this room off. It was down the road from the prison had he wasn't long out of it. That was the last time before I quit. I was just like...this paranoia is just not fucking worth it.

This (+ accelerated heart-rate and borderline panic attacks nearly every time I smoked) is why I stopped. I quit in 2009 and never looked back. Not a day goes by that I miss it. I had my fun with it, and when the fun ended, I put it away.