View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #2
fuzzyroes
Banned

Hey man, I appreciate the thread. I like the idea, but it's a little too personal for my liking. Sharing the exact wagers and all the parlays and the amount of money spent, I just don't feel comfortable doing that on a daily basis. And frankly I reckon it's something that few people would care to see, so the daily effort wouldn't really be worth it. Cause I do hedge and updating it here all of the time, ehhhh too much work.

Basically, the only guys who take the time to do this are guys who are planning on eventually selling their picks. It's an avenue that I've considered, and if I do eventually go that route I'd love for your help and I'd even kick ya back a little bit if you could help me with the online side of things.

Really, the only picks I throw around here are the ones I feel meet all my guidelines for making the wager a "go". Sometimes they don't work out and the bets I make that don't meet all the guidelines are the money makers, so you never know. But there's no doubt at all that if you were to wager on every tip that I posted that you'd be profitable.

Here Bread, I have a treat for you for tonight that meets all of "Fuzzy's Five Factors"

Bet on New York Giants -4

It's as good as gold