View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 08:19 PM   #74
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

does anyone have an issue with a person who talks in class? there is a girl in my spanish 103 class who checks her phone and talks constantly to the girl next to her about what she did yesterday or something that happened to her at the store. and then she needs to ask about whatever she missed. so she talks way too much, but not about anything anyone cares about.

and this is when class is in session. when the teacher pops out, this girl whips out her phone and comments loudly on what she reads. i've asked her to be quiet once and did again today. she was telling some personal story while the teacher was speaking and i just said ''do you mind? i'm trying to listen. and you're going to ask what she said in a minute.''

this turd is a native speaker of spanish and thought she could coast this class. that is why she doesn't listen and she always questions the teacher when it appears she might have to learn something- she doesn't want to have to do that. i'm just gonna have to email my teacher, because i can't stand this the rest of the semester. and i know of at least one other student who can't finds her distracting (and annoying).