View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:19 PM   #21
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Fucken lazlo, he’s still on the air? I member when the buzz first happened it was like everything from mix 93.3 that had guitars. Do they still play guitar rock?
i don't even listen to buzz anymore. i remember when it first went on the air, too; i remember where i was when i listened to the first broadcast, haha. didn't they play like, 24 hours without commercials or maybe they played one band's whole discography? i dunno, some gimmick. and i loved the buzz from then until about, oh, 2011 or so? then i just lost my edge and now all they play is that whiny/white soul/falsetto indie bullshit and i am an old old man

apparently him and afentra got a divorce? i have no clue but B. follows them both on IG and still listens sometimes and she said you can tell they aren't together without them having said anything.

my problem with lazlo is that he thinks his dumb fucking opinions are ground-breaking. and his voice, my GAWD, is nails on the chalkboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
omg iove this band. i saw them live and didnt really know about em. i got cum in my mouth. i swallowed it. it meant something.
i love when we sync up on our taste in music