View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 01:30 AM   #58
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Come on man, really? Pretty much every artist that was good in the 80's and 90's that are still putting out music.

It seems like the only exception to the rule is when the artist takes like 8-10 years to put out a new record, then it's usually pretty decent. Bands like Milencolin and Dinosaur Jr.. even GnR put out good comeback albums but even J Macis and Dino Jr are putting out lame crap now. Even innovators that created a genre like the Pixies can't write a good song anymore.

It seems that artists just get older and suddenly just don't care about putting passion into music anymore. I personally don't fucking get it. If I was lucky enough to have a career in music I'd pour everything I have into it.

Sonic brought up a good point about older people having more responsibilities, but these rock-star fucks have all the time in the world to pour their heart into their music. Are they all just that jaded?
Christ your opinion and outlook on everything is buttfuck retarded. I am sorry you were a down syndrome baby who grew into a dolt. Who? How do you know they don't care because your taste sucks? Milencoin? Who? Dino Jr put out lame crap? They may not be 20 but they are older musicians making money to huge crowds often bigger than ever. What are you doing? Still don't know who you are referencing cuz like you haven't illustrated a point yet. Fuck I wish some of you would just keep your stupid fucking sausage fingers off keyboards. Fucking useless discussion starters. Fuck you. Die.