Thread: hey foolofatook
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 04:58 PM   #20
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Reprise every day they harass me. But it is my fault. remember when i was boasting about adultery and you guys were mentioning her kids? Now i see what adultery and cheating and lies do to a person.

subway still hasn't called me. its been three days since the interview. should i call them?

Yesterday I applied at eight other places. have to get out of this hell.
looking for a job sucks. i'm doing it now. i was fired from my last job after 3 years because i sent an email to my boss' boss about the lack of safety. i originally told my boss my concern, but all he ever said to me is "your job is to make me look good" and he never cared about anything else but kissing butt. when changes were made that i thought further jeopardized our safety, i wrote an email to the director of the conservatory.

i told my boss i had written it and would like to send it. he said it wasn't a good idea because he already said something but they didn't care (i doubt he had my back in any way), but i said that was an even better reason to send it. he said 'do it if you want, norma ray. just cc me' and that was it.

the next week i was written up for insubordination for sending the email. and he tossed in another write-up for something else for good measure to really make me look bad. two write-ups in one meeting.

a week later on my birthday i asked a girl to cover for me and she said okay. and then he fired me for that.

i've already gotten in touch with my school's legal clinic to find out what i can do because i have a hunch being fired was some sort of retaliation. i don't want my job back or anything.

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 08-03-2017 at 05:18 PM.