View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 05:27 PM   #10
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I imagine that's how it is with The Strokes too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Vines too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Hives too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Black Keys too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Jet too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Datsuns too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Sounds too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Kings of Leon too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Keane too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Snow Patrol too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Hot Hot Heat too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with The Rapture too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with She Wants Revenge too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.

I imagine that's how it is with Franz Ferdinand too for some people. Listen to the first two and like the first two and that's it.