View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 09:23 PM   #94
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
remember when you were up in the arms because you thought the father of the dead Muslim soldier had an accent that was to heavy to understand? think you said it was hardly coherent? and everyone else could understand him fine?

I felt that in the moment you mihgt actually have realized how shitty you are because the real truth was everyone else could understand because his English was quite good and you honestly couldn't because you raised and live in such an isolated place you truly never interacted with people who don't speak w/o an accent. but then you quickly compartmentalize and play it off like you did nothing but i think in that moment even briefly you realized how stupid you sound to everyone else. this story is also the epitome of your interaction with liberals here, and the epitome of trump voters interaction with the outside world in general.

you can't understand because you have never tried. the fault is yours, not the guy who speaks multiple languages. but you blame him because it easier for you and doesnt require you to think about how your experiences and world view is limiting you and making you stupid
You're still blabbing about that old, bald as a cue-ball Indian dweeb? That guys old news. He was 2016's version of "Joe The Plumber". Anyone remember that sensation? And I never said that I couldn't understand him, I simply described it as broken-English.

But go on and cry a river. Sensitive little flower