Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   make your own sapphire post here (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=85542)

Winnipeg_creg 02-12-2005 04:00 PM

make your own sapphire post here
 
unable to cope with the pain of not being outside when the water slowly drizzled outside my window, i desided to leave the room. A quick look in the mirror told me that my hair still was thick and powerfull, which was a the best thing that happened to me all week. The trashcan stared at me from across the room, it was filled with discarded food, a banana skid, strands of spagetti, more discarded food, some paper and more that i couldn't see, since the view was blocked by the things i previously mentioned when i described the contents of my trashcan.

now here comes the WIERD part. really strange, you know..wierd!
carelessly walking on the pavement, which was still wet from the rain, i noticed a girl standing beside a dumpster. she looked at me in a really strange way, and i looked back. thoughts rushed through my head: was snot hanging from my nose? had a pimple suddenly grown out of normal proporions? a quick check showed me that this was not the case. she just looked at me without any real reason... i wonder why. it was really wierd anyway.

alexthestampede 02-12-2005 04:03 PM

lol

mirrar 02-12-2005 04:34 PM

ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.

Dead 02-12-2005 04:37 PM

He's better off, the toronto crew is mean. :(

EXTRAVABONSOR 02-12-2005 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dead
He's better off, the toronto crew is mean. :(
in all fairness, the two people that the toronto crew has exiled are douchebags.

relaxor! 02-12-2005 04:39 PM

Wo ist Jones?

Dead 02-12-2005 04:39 PM

You would know, Professor Douche.

Winnipeg_creg 02-12-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.

this is too good to be true. good longwinding story though

relaxor! 02-12-2005 04:49 PM

I don't understand why we're making fun of him though. Isn't he a good guy?

mirrar 02-12-2005 04:55 PM

this was from his perspective, guys. not ours.

Winnipeg_creg 02-12-2005 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
this was from his perspective, guys. not ours.
yeah we get it (i think), but did he really act like that? it sounds creepy.

Dead 02-12-2005 05:04 PM

I think its your perspective of his perspective. I may be wrong.

pale_princess 02-12-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Graveflower
you people are forgetting the :rofl:
and the perfect punctuation, capitalization and paragraphs.

EXTRAVABONSOR 02-12-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dead
I think its your perspective of his perspective. I may be wrong.
thats just like. your opinion, man.

Dead 02-12-2005 05:07 PM

It's not even my opinion... I'm trying to figure it out. It's the thread from my perspective. :crazy:

mirrar 02-12-2005 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dead
I think its your perspective of his perspective. I may be wrong.
um dude it was meant to be over the top.

Dead 02-12-2005 05:11 PM

I didn't even read it.

Winnipeg_creg 02-12-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
[. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group [/color]
:rofl:

Winnipeg_creg 02-12-2005 05:19 PM

i notice that mirror_untrue refuses to send any messages that directly reffers to my posts or contain my name. i wonder why....i think i know why....

mirrar 02-12-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg
i notice that mirror_untrue refuses to send any messages that directly reffers to my posts or contain my name. i wonder why....i think i know why....
now that is a good sapphire post right there!

Winnipeg_creg 02-13-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.

is that a true story?!?!?!


<3 sapphire

Dead 02-14-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by xtina

Yeah, because you've spent so much time with us.

No, cause you are sometimes mean to me on the internet.

Varien 02-14-2005 04:59 AM

"Dude i want to hook up with you, you seem like a cool chick"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014