Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   i feel really nauseous (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=59428)

DeadSwan 05-28-2004 10:56 PM

i feel really nauseous
 
i just ate an entire pint of frozen yogurt.


fucking hormones and *MUMBLEMUMBLE* women and their fucking shit

sickbadthing 05-28-2004 11:00 PM

U knocked Urself Up.

DeadSwan 05-28-2004 11:03 PM

WOMEN ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT



fuck feelings. i want to be cold and dead, like ice. ice cream. FUCKING ICE CREAM FUCKING FROZEN YOGURT, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU MR BODEGA MAN FOR SELING MNE YOU

sickbadthing 05-28-2004 11:04 PM

Sounds like you need a hug.

DeadSwan 05-28-2004 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sickbadthing
Sounds like you need a hug.
I NEED TO FUCKING PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE NADS

phaedrus 05-28-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadSwan
WOMEN ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT



fuck feelings. i want to be cold and dead, like ice. ice cream. FUCKING ICE CREAM FUCKING FROZEN YOGURT, FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU MR BODEGA MAN FOR SELING MNE YOU

i love you.

come drink beer with me, and when we're done, we can smoke one in my bedroom, and wax philosophical...

DeadSwan 05-28-2004 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by phaedrus

i love you.

come drink beer with me, and when we're done, we can smoke one in my bedroom, and wax philosophical...

are you trying to say you wanna do me? cuz if that's the case, then sure. i'm pretty riled up.

and then i'll smoke your pot

phaedrus 05-28-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadSwan


are you trying to say you wanna do me? cuz if that's the case, then sure. i'm pretty riled up.

and then i'll smoke your pot

yes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014