Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bitch afraid of snakes orders some snakes from that shithole called Indiana (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=160418)

sickbadthing 06-26-2008 08:21 PM

Bitch afraid of snakes orders some snakes from that shithole called Indiana

Quote:

ROY – A woman who has feared snakes all her life ordered an oxygen generator to be delivered to her home. When the woman opened the package she noticed two of the “hose attachments” were moving.

“Send the police and National Guard!” 55-year-old Gaye Hurst asked the 911 dispatcher. All her life Hurst has been afraid of snakes. She told the Salt Lake Tribune she refuses to enter pet stores, haunted houses or even look at pictures of snakes.

You can imagine the panic that pumped through her veins when she discovered that two black rat snakes had escaped a flooded Indiana farm and slithered their way into her home delivery parcel.

“Just leave it alone!” Hurst told her husband as she called 9-1-1. “We don’t know what kind of snake it is. It’s from Indiana!”

When state wildlife officers arrived, they found a second snake coiled in the appliance. Wildlife officers confirmed the snakes are not poisonous and said they probably fed on a piece of foam.

The Indiana company that shipped the generator said a barn near the company’s warehouse was flooded due to the large amounts of flooding that has been occurring in the Midwest. The company says the snakes likely sought refuge in the generator.

Biologists will bring the snakes to Salt Lake City to determine if they can stay in Utah.
I'm convinced that all the Utah media uses elementary school kids to write their articles.

noyen 06-26-2008 08:27 PM

its the same everywhere

Nimrod's Son 06-26-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickbadthing
You can imagine the panic that pumped through her veins when she discovered that two black rat snakes had escaped a flooded Indiana farm and slithered their way into her home delivery parcel.

don't you tell me what i can and cannot imagine

sickbadthing 06-26-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son (Post 3281254)
don't you tell me what i can and cannot imagine

Panic like being stuck with Al Roker on a desert island after he's just told you he loosened his lapband!

Eh. I tried.

Hate the Hater 06-26-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickbadthing
said they probably fed on a piece of foam

Suuuuuure they did.

sickbadthing 06-26-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noyen (Post 3281250)
its the same everywhere

At least I know now that you can feed snakes foam and they'll be fine.

noyen 06-26-2008 08:37 PM

sometimes, it just makes you wanna die.

deadaswarhol 06-26-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickbadthing (Post 3281242)
flooded due to the large amounts of flooding

mistle 06-27-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickbadthing (Post 3281242)
they probably fed on a piece of foam

lol

wHATcOLOR 06-27-2008 03:39 AM