Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fuzzyroes VS. FoolofaTook: CHOOSE YOUR FACTION (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=185835)

TuralyonW3 12-28-2017 03:45 PM

Fuzzyroes VS. FoolofaTook: CHOOSE YOUR FACTION

The stakes have risen and it is no longer tenable to remain neutral

choose which camp you will make your bed in

as for me: one is a cretin and the other shares a love of one of my favorite bands, so it's an easy decision.

and fuzzy I'm not trying to be mean but your Trumpish thoughts regarding the human race are cretinous

FlamingGlobes 12-28-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 (Post 4405734)
as for me: one is a cretin and the other shares a love of one of my favorite bands, so it's an easy decision.

Wow, didn't realize you were a Green Day fan too.

Disco King 12-28-2017 06:43 PM

I choose Faction F.

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 06:44 PM

Faction Fatherfuckers?

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 06:45 PM

Lol I am the only one who voted for fuzzy.

Come on ppl!

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 06:46 PM

Turalyon you forgot our kinship forged on the battleplains of Azeroth, under the grim banners of the Orcish Horde!!

FlamingGlobes 12-28-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4405763)
Lol I am the only one who voted for fuzzy.

Come on ppl!

I honestly didn't want to hurt fuzzy's feelings, so I don't know why I even voted in the first place. :beatup:

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 07:34 PM

Fuzzy you voted for yourself?? Shame on you! And after I nobly (like a magnificent stag) voted for you.

I am disgusted.

LaBelle 12-28-2017 08:21 PM

I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side.

fuzzyroes 12-28-2017 08:31 PM

I'm disappointed that you guys would participate in this poll. It serves no purpose other than to dog-pile on top of a vulnerable man. It's mean spirited because everyone knew darn well how it was going to turn out.

LaBelle 12-28-2017 08:32 PM

Who's vulnerable and why?

fuzzyroes 12-28-2017 08:36 PM

Everyone knows I'm a troubled, sad man who's drunk all of the time. I'm emotionally vulnerable and this is nothing but high-school level bullying. But alas, It's I who choose to be here, so it's obvious who the joke is on.

fuzzyroes 12-28-2017 08:38 PM

I suppose I'm being dramatic. I was on a pretty big bender during the hollidays and now I'm trying to stay sober and I haven't drank in 2 days and I log in and instantly knew the second I saw the thread title what this was gonna be all about.

LaBelle 12-28-2017 08:44 PM

I think nobody would have a problem with you if you didn't latch on to hateful and prejudiced opinions that do nothing but hurt others.
All while acting in a condescening manner like you know better than everyone else and that somehow your opinion is worth more.

Not saying all of the dunking is justified, but quite a bit of it is.

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 08:49 PM

Chill fuzzy it's just a joke. And anyway it's nice down here on the bottom, just the two of us with our uniquely abject perspective on things, don't ya think?

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 08:51 PM

Fuzzy = emotionally vulnerable
FOAT = sexually vulnerable

CARCASSONNE

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 08:52 PM

Ok this is now a awesome things I have recently read thread. First up:

URSULA FATHERFELCHING LE GUINS:

!!!

VASTER THAN EMPIRES AND MORE SLOW

qwerty sp 12-28-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4405809)
Chill fuzzy it's just a joke. And anyway it's nice down here on the bottom, just the two of us with our uniquely abject perspective on things, don't ya think?

So with these numerous fathers your bottoming?

:D

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 09:07 PM

Ok this is a short story in her Hainish Cycle, written between The Left Hand of Darkness and The Dispossessed. She was in her prime.

A ship is sent out from one of the main worlds of mmankind to see if there are any civilizations on the fringes of the seeded worlds (worlds colonized by man, Earth being one). No ship can travel faster than light which means that time lapse occurs. The planets this ship is sent to are so far (200 light years) that 500 years will elapse before they return. so only the nutiest mofos volunteer. it is a crew of highly skilled and highly dysfunctional ppl.

among them is a powerful empath, a dude who can feel everyone's and everything's emotions. he hates everyone and everyone hates him. instead of producing compassion his empathy produces hate. when they get to the world they are to explore he is sent off alone because he fucks the whole team up.

the planet has no animals no higher life forms besides plants. But a brooding fear starts to suffocate everyone. finally one of the crew tries to murder the empath. he fails but the after the attack the empath sinks into the root system of a vast forest and senses one thing: fear.

He is rescued and the team figures out that the whole world is one mind a plant mind with no senses no reason no brain just connections between plants. and responding to the OTHER for the first time, the world-mind projects a fear so powerful that it is driving the humans mad.

the empath sacrifices himself by going into the forest and accepting the fear and transcending it, bringing the world-mind into a state of serenity.

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwerty sp (Post 4405818)
So with these numerous fathers your bottoming?

:D

:banoonoo::banoonoo::banoonoo::banoonoo:

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 09:13 PM

He had taken the fear into himself, and, accepting, had transcended it. He had given up his self to the alien, an unreserved surrender, that left no place for evil. He had learned the love of the Other and thereby had been given his whole self.

fuzzyroes 12-28-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBelle (Post 4405808)
I think nobody would have a problem with you if you didn't latch on to hateful and prejudiced opinions that do nothing but hurt others.
All while acting in a condescening manner like you know better than everyone else and that somehow your opinion is worth more.

I'm quite a liberal person. I don't normally have Republican leanings but I was really excited for Trump... It doesn't seem like he's getting much done and a lot of his former advisors have jumped ship, so I'm not even as optimistic as I was, but we'll see what happens.

I know I bring it on myself a lot though. I think when I'm drunk it happens the most.

FoolofaTook 12-28-2017 09:56 PM

Relax the race has just begun. Soon MarquisinDads and Life's a. Drag and Slunken and Labelle and y s e m and ChristJesus and cropumkins will vote for you and all will be well!

Disco King 12-28-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4405762)
Faction Fatherfuckers?

Precisely.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is the title of the next Tarantino film.

slunken 12-28-2017 10:33 PM

Fuzzy rules.

Took drools.

slunken 12-28-2017 10:37 PM

Fuzzy is a flawed human character with depth and real emotions whereas Took is a boring advertisement that quickly ran its allotted time slot and became a rerun

pavementtune 12-28-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4405830)
I'm quite a liberal person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzyroes (Post 4401790)
I'm a fan of Steve Bannon and believe in his cause

News flash, based on non-alternative facts: these two stances are an either/or situation. You can't stand by both.

LaBelle 12-28-2017 10:51 PM

Advocating for sexual harrassers, dehumanizing trans people and justifying pedophilia because "different times, man" does not make a flawed human character.

It in fact makes a bad person.

LaBelle 12-28-2017 10:52 PM

And that's just using the last couple of months as reference.

run2pee 12-28-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBelle (Post 4405808)

^

I wouldn't have even participated in what I agree is a mean-spirited pile-on but I have to live in the usa

Fuzzy for the love of God please try and understand that people are legitimately in pain watching what is happening to our country under this president. To come here and see you consistently root for something so mean/ugly/tragic really harshes my netpho mellow, and so took it is